Wednesday, May 02, 2007
8:43 AM
YO!
Hi there,I'm Fraser :D
Syahirah's friend,
I tell you ah,this girl ah,wah lau,damn flirtatious can?
Excuse me Fraser,this is MY tablet you're typing into!WHATEVER SYAHIRAH! -.-"
Anw,so this girl came to me house, to study
Hannah and Andrew came as well (:
And they left earlier, thus leaving me and Sya in the room
We were
sitting on the bed,
studyingMore like, me tutoring her
Then, mum came in,and she screamed
SHE THOUGHT WE WERE LIKE, DOING INTIMATE THINGS
Excuse me Fraser,why in the world would I get attached to you eh?Don't mind this crazy friend of mine,she's just a busybody.
Anw,I know I'm hot,so yeah, mum's just scared I steal someone else's gf
But knowing that Sya is such an fugly,fussy and petty person
OF COURSE SHE'S SINGLE RIGHT?
Excuse me Fraser, you bitch! I may be single, but not as bad as you describe okayySo,we burst out laughing
You should have seen the reaction on her face
She thought we became insane or something
FUNNY SHIT!
Since that I've got nothing else to write
And lesson's ending soon
I better take my leave
SYAHIRAH,you better NOT delete this
Some more you ask to to teach you
TSK >:[
By,
Fraser[/edit]My heart,was pulsating,so fast,I swear I almost died
I could barely hear myself breathing.
It came,and go,just like that.
How come,it's so hard to let you go?
Tell me dear,explain to me darling.
I miss having you around.
Because it's so hard to let you go.
And when all I need to carry on now is you,why did you go?And that post on top, was sent to me this morning
HAHAHA!Then I added something in between the lines.
THANKS FRASER FOR MAKING THE
BLONG BLOG A LIL MORE COLOURFUL
<3